This update focuses on engine code improvements, polish and some map tweaks. Players of the last build will notice very little difference.
- Improved engine code. This includes removing old code, reducing the amount of repeated lines of code and placing metadata location in string values. Most players will not notice any difference.
- Added poster to Kitchen explaining T-Card permissions.
- Cheat/debug interface removed.
- Spelling errors fixed (thanks Johny B.)
- Small tweaks to object collision data on some maps.
- Fixed bug where pressed keys would occasionally stack, resulting in irritation for the player.
Now the engine and part 1 is polished, future focus will be on making the rest of the game. Starting with part 2.Feel free to play and distribute this Demo! The full release is expected late 2018!
Get The Mystery of Robot Planet
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.